Isaac and Eli are so impressed with Matt's ability to throw rocks far. Isaac says, "What the..." and Eli finishes, "... heck!"
May 2012
Isaac is a complete goof, with a big heart, and a very inquisitive mind. The end.
Spring 2012
Eli is screaming in the middle of the night for "Luke Skywalker!" I console him and help him find the small Stars Wars figure. As I leave I hear Titus mumble in his crib, while sound asleep, "Luke Skywalker..."
April 2012
Eli loves to laugh at silly words, especially ones that he makes up. The one that always brings a big belly laugh is "Basketball Pancakes!"
April/May 2012
Titus slames dunks a small football into a cup and yells, "Basketball football game!!"
March 2012
On the way home from preschool Isaac starts to talk about Eli and Eli's birthday. He remarks, "Eli's a pretty good guy. But he beats up Titus. I love Titus."
April 2012
When Eli finishes a project, he proudly exclaims, "Ta-de-ta!"
Spring 2012
Titus has been naked for 10 minutes. I ask him, "Do you need to go pee?" He runs to the bathroom, but Eli beats him there. Titus then runs in the other direction, circles around, then pees on the carpet. He's very proud.
April 2012
Violence is starting to erupt in our home:
-Eli is waiting patiently by the stove for a drink. Titus comes up behind Eli, shoves him in the back, and Eli's face and chest slam into the stove front.
-Eli has a plastic sword, Titus has a plastic light saber. Matt tells Eli, "Don't hit him!" But Eli does, though it's a gentle tap on Titus' head. Titus takes vengeance, turns around and clobbers Eli in the head with the light saber.
March 2012
Isaac is obviously not feeling well. He's moaning in his carseat. Matt says, "You know Dude, we probably shouldn't swim today because you don't look so well."
Isaac pleads, "But I want too! I'm okay. I'm just tired, and cold, and have a little bit of a cough."
March 2012
Eli loves to play hide-n-seek. He counts and says, "1, 2, 16, 8, ready or not, here I come!"
Winter 2012
Me and the boys are driving in the van, and Eli is in one of his moods. During a break of screaming, I hear Isaac whisper, "It's not okay, okay?!" and not even a half second later Eli screams, "IT'S NOT OKAY, OKAY?!" In the mirror Isaac and I look at each other, and smile.
February 2012
Titus is unsure and jealous of his new cousin, Jaxson. Titus cries, and moans, and needs to be held whenever the little 3 month old is in the room.
February 2012
Titus occasionally likes to put this hand down the front of his diaper and just... walk around...
Winter 2012
When Eli says he has to "pee-potty" Titus runs to the bathroom too, in which Eli totally freaks out, and screams, "No! My pee-potty! Mine!"
February 2012
Isaac takes a bite of some homemade bread. He exclaims, "Oh wow! This is the best! This is good bread, Mom... bad guys don't like good bread, they like bad bread, right?"
February 2012
At bedtime I tuck Isaac into his covers. I say, "Have good dreams, okay? Maybe about Star Wars." And he says, "Yeah, and Nana and Mume too!"
February 2012
Me, Isaac, and Eli are in the van coming home from Isaac's pick up from preschool. Isaac wants to go to the Idaho Aquarium right now, but I say we can't because, "Eli doesn't have any pants on."
Isaac replies, "That's weird... and strange."
February 2012
Me and boys are in the van and I turn on some music. The cd comes on surprisingly loud, which makes us all jump! Isaac laughs, and says, "Wow, that scared me and made me jump and land on my car seat!"
February 2012
Eli is possible fully potty-trained! (Diaper at night still.)
First week of February 2012
When I hold Eli up to go pee on the toilet, he contracts his whole body to get a fiercer stream!
January 2012
It's after mine and Matt's week trip, and I have to boys for the first time to myself. Titus wants a drink, so I hand him water. He gets so upset with me that he starts pushing and kicking the garbage can down!
January 2012
Isaac has set up an obstacle course in the living room using sofa cushions. After one pretty daring jump (and totally sticking the landing), he exclaims, "Wow, that was kind of like Mud Tougher!"
January 2012
If Eli is enjoying a certain food, he does not take it away from his mouth. The cookie, or hotdog, or pear slice does not leave his mouth until all is consumed!
Winter 2011/2012
Titus is addicted to showers. If he hears some tub water, or even a mention of a shower, he starts to tug at his shirt and say, "shaow-ull!"
Winter 2012
Isaac asks all sorts of questions. All the time!
"Why do we die?"
"Why does everybody poop?"
"Why do we live on the Earth?"
"Why does a car need gas? How does the engine work? Why does the gas burn?"
It's a little overwhelming, but keeps us on our toes.
Winter 2012
Titus' favorite way to get bug his brothers is to sneak up to them, snatch the toy they are playing with, then turn and run like the Devil is chasing him.
Winter 2011
"It's not okay, okay?!" Is Eli's favorite line. Also "understand?!" is usually tagged along. But sounds more like this,
Me, "Eli, let's get some to eat."
Eli, "Is not o-tay, o-tay?! Un-her-san?!"
Fall/Winter 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment